About the Dietitian
Dt. Hema Deenadayalan has a passion in creating strong foundation for healthy nutrition.
- Master of Health Science, Applied Nutrition, Annamalai University, Chidambaram
- Bachelor of Science, Nutrition Food Service Management and Dietetics, Madras University
- Post Graduate certificate in Diabetes Education, Project Hope, Recognized Education Programme of International Diabetes Federation, Christian medical College, Vellore
- Practical Dialectology – The Steno Course held by Steno Education Center, Denmark in collaboration with Novo Nordisk Education foundation, India
Our dietician has the ability to communicate precise information about dietary matters in an understandable form to patients, therefore successfully promoting healthy eating habits to the community. The roles of a dietician include – analysing the clients’ eating habits, outlining areas of improvement and helping them to make informed & practical choices about their food & health.
At Nithra, clients will be instructed clearly on what to eat, when to eat and also about healthy meal preparations. The dietician will ensure that each client has an individually tailor-made care plan to meet their needs and health conditions. Clients will be contacted at regular intervals to ensure compliance of diet, as well as assess progress and adjust meal plans accordingly.
The main aim of the dietician will be to establish productive working relationships with multidisciplinary team and support services using string and effective interpersonal skills. You will find that our dietician is a positive and professional person who loves helping people look and feel the best they possibly can.
|BMI||Weight Status||Risk for Co-morbidities|
|25.0 – 29.9||Overweight||Increased|
|Above 40||Very Obese (Morbid)||Severe|
|Gender||Increased Risk||Substantially Increased risk|
- Good Health & Well being
- Weight loss
- Diabetes Management
- Reducing high Cholesterol levels
- Optimal Cardiac Health
A well-qualified dietitian helps you to WIN THE BATTLE of Losing Excess weight – Help is available to change your numbers to a healthy number
1 Month / 3 Months